Ported Eaton and E85

Schlangenbisse

Established Member
Alright so I posted a thread in the Engine/Tuning section for questions about this setup. It's not getting much traffic so I probably should of posted it in here from the start but originally my questions weren't just about the E85.

I have a POSI race ported eaton 2.76/4# with matching tb/plenum, 60s, BAP, MAFia, K&N intake and exhaust. I want to run E85 to make more power and keep this screaming blower. I've been reading and reading in this section and from what I understand I don't necessarily have to go Return style.

Is it true I can just get Twin GT pumps, add them to my current setup and stay returnless for E85?

Also, would I gain significant power from a JLT high boost intake and an Accufab single blade TB? One member told me I should see about 20 wheel, do you guys think it's worth the money? Basically my budget is less than a used Twinscrew but if I can get away with just getting new pumps, I would definitley go that route for now.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

ctgreddy

Established Member
new pumps should be about it. Look at Timspony, he had return style system with 60's on his posi/e85 setup. I'm not sure what size pumps he had but gt pumps or even like dual aem 320's would be good and give you a little room to grow on top of it.

2k4Terminator

Established Member
Twin GT pumps will do the trick for what you're trying to accomplish, although I had the same exact setup and maxed out my 60# injectors and had to jump up to 80#.

93stang5.0

Established Member
Fore Return system with twin gss342's and 80's. I personally wanted to keep it safe on the fuel system.

Users who are viewing this thread