ported Cobra Jet intake, twin 65mm t.b., FRPP cai

TurboX2

Established Member
ported Cobra Jet intake

SOLD

edit: cold air intake and t.b. are sold.

For sale I have a ported Cobra Jet intake manifold. It was new a few weeks ago and not on for long, I just decided to go a different direction. $650 shipped +Paypal fee unless done as a gift.

CJ ad 3.jpg
CJ ad 4.jpg
CJ ad 5.jpg
View attachment 45331

Last edited:

Famine

Established Member
You know the price for the intake manifold and intake are the same or more than you can get them new? Is there any portion of the filter that isn't bent where one could hide it?

TurboX2

Established Member
You know the price for the intake manifold and intake are the same or more than you can get them new? Is there any portion of the filter that isn't bent where one could hide it?

The best price you'll find on the intake manifold is from Tasca at $687.50..

http://www.tascaparts.com/intakes-and-related-parts/intake-manifold-5.0l-4v-cobra-jet/m-9424-m50cj/

Plus it's around $40 to ship depending on your location, so I'm within $20 and its ported. American Muscle is $750 shipped.

The cold air intake is more like $290 with shipping from Tasca ($330 from AM), so not even close to the same... I showed the worst side of the filter, when I rotated that downward it looks just fine.

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
Good luck with sale. AM will price match anyone w/ free shipping. Choose shipper wisely as CJ intakes very fragile and prone to cracking or breaking. It happened to me...

TurboX2

Established Member
The value difference is the work that's been done to it, and I can price match Tasca too... ;-)

I've seen several reports of cracked intake, I plan to add some reinforcement to the box as there's no additional packing as they come from Ford. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread