ported blower supporting mods question

footbraker

Established Member
Car is 04 cobra. Currently has 2.76 upper pulley, metco pulleys, shifter, magnaflow catback, CAI. Made 476rwhp/502rwtq

I am looking at doing a stage 5 steigmeier port and probably their throttle body upgrade. What supporting mods would I need? Would I need to upgrade the fuel system?

reef93

EVILNSIDE
Established Member
I have their stage 4 port, and had to upgrade my mass air to a ba 2400, have 60# injectors, and a KB boost a pump, but I also have a 4# lower...are you still running the stock lower?

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
BAP and mafxtender by BF or Diablo, inj can wait to see if you will really need them but if you have the money buy them.

footbraker

Established Member
I am running stock lower. I dont mind just doing the boost-a-pump if it will work. I would wanna buy injectors tho. And the car would be dyno tuned. Would I need to buy a different MAF meter or can the stock one be tuned for the injectors?

What exactly would I need to get as far as the MAF? And would it be safe to leave the 2.76 upper? Or need to go bigger?

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
I am running stock lower. I dont mind just doing the boost-a-pump if it will work. I would wanna buy injectors tho. And the car would be dyno tuned. Would I need to buy a different MAF meter or can the stock one be tuned for the injectors?

What exactly would I need to get as far as the MAF? And would it be safe to leave the 2.76 upper? Or need to go bigger?

You dont need injectors yet, BAP for sure and a MafXtender $100 by Billet Flow or Diablo, you will need one or the other for ur MAF.

Users who are viewing this thread