Ported Blower, accufab,pullies, heat exchanger.

Jr Mint

Established Member
Sooo, I decided to put a whipple on it instead of selling it...so I am only selling the parts below!

Accufab thorttle body brand new. $375 Accufab plenum used: 100

Steg Stave 4 ported blower with stock plenum and I think it has a throttle body too, can't remember. with black 2.8 pulley $600

1 Mac Cold air intake used- 100

I think that's all I have, if i find more, i'll post it up. I don't have pics of it, most of it is brand new in original box so i figure pics aren't necessary. Blower was bought off here a month ago, never put it on. Great condition! Let me know what questions u have. :rockon:

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
I have some things for sale. Mostly new, some used. I decided to keep my car stock, since I'm most likely selling it.

LFP heat exchanger dual-pass. Terminator stensil. Brand new in original unopened LFP box. 275

Steg Stave 4 ported blower with stock plenum and I think it has a throttle body too, can't remember. with black 2.8 pulley $600

4 Pulley Kit (4 Black Hard anodized Pulleys and Bracket) $294.95 from billetflow NEW $275.

I think that's all I have, if i find more, i'll post it up. I don't have pics of it, most of it is brand new in original box so i figure pics aren't necessary. Blower was bought off here a month ago, never put it on. Great condition! Let me know what questions u have. :rockon:

I am interested in the blower, especially if it includes the TB/Plenum. Can you post up some pics of the items? How many miles on the blower?

Dosent the LFP heat exchangers bolt directly on with no drilling or modding?
Yes

wh0a62

Established Member
I have some things for sale. Mostly new, some used. I decided to keep my car stock, since I'm most likely selling it.

LFP heat exchanger dual-pass. Terminator stensil. Brand new in original unopened LFP box. 275

4 Pulley Kit (4 Black Hard anodized Pulleys and Bracket) $294.95 from billetflow NEW $275.

I'm interested in the blower,idlers, and heat exchanger I'm in CA maybe we can do this locally PM me

Jr Mint

Established Member
I'm sorry guys, my prices are firm. I'm not strapped for cash, and since they are brand new in the box, i will not budge on the price. Sorry.

Jr Mint

Established Member
I have replied to all pms, i am not going to take pics of the stuff except for the blower because it is all brand new in the box. If you want to see what it looks like, please visit the websites and feast your eyes :) I will be posting up those pics of the blower shortly. Thanks guys!

Jr Mint

Established Member
And please don't make me offers on the products because I am firm on everything. You can't call LFP and tell them to lower their price, or billetflow, so i lowered the price 25 dollars for you. If you don't like the price, then you can wait till you want it badly enough to pay full price at the shop. I just bought this stuff from LFP and billetflow in the last month-ish and still have the receipts. I could even call billetflow and LFP and return it all for full price, but I figured since i'm not in a bind, and have gotten help on this website a lot, i'd give some of you guys this stuff at a slightly better deal!

thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread