Ported 03 vs Cammed,stall,and more daytime vids

ScubaTermi

Established Member
Hey whats up here are 3 videos of a buddy and me. Camaro mods are a decent cam,stall at around 4000 , heads are ported, full custom exhaust and a badass tune, my mods are ported blower,2.76 upper,JLT,orx,and bassani, and dyno tune.1st run is at 40 until I miss 4th, 2nd run is at 50 to 130ish and 3rd run is at the track. Enjoy

[nomedia]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia][youtube_browser]fUcSanF-6U0[/youtube_browser]

[nomedia][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v="]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia][youtube_browser]PHCFgBUrHRk[/youtube_browser]

[nomedia][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v="]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia][youtube_browser]gueLgD4JMvI[/youtube_browser]
This was my 1st run on the new setup I wound runnig 7.95 that day while he ran a 7.70

Last edited:

ScubaTermi

Established Member
Dang I tried the "how to post youtube vids" but I must need the Dummy book Sorry

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice videos thanks for sharing, too bad you arent closer I would like to run your car....

ninety8 GT

Mustang Fanatic
Established Member
With your mods i would have thought you could at least pull 11's in the quarter at least. still nice car though

edit: Nvm i did the math and you could run 11's

Last edited:

mrlrd1

Established Member
Weak track numbers and lots of smoke at high RPM with the throttle closed? You beat a Camaro with a hurt motor.

ScubaTermi

Established Member
Weak track numbers and lots of smoke at high RPM with the throttle closed? You beat a Camaro with a hurt motor.

If your talking about the smoke in vid #1 that is dust on the road. I know my track times are horrible, I really think I could run 7.6 :rockon:

mrlrd1

Established Member
If your talking about the smoke in vid #1 that is dust on the road. I know my track times are horrible, I really think I could run 7.6 :rockon:

I was referring to the Camaro. That sure didn't look like dust.

Users who are viewing this thread