Ported 03-04 Eaton w/ Port TB and Welded/Ported Plenum

so_r_crazy

Established Member
A few have inquired so I decided to just post an ad:

Buddy of mine from School of Automotive Machinists here in Houston ported the SC, also known as- SAM (not Sam Houston the college it an automotive racing school). He has all the tools as he completed the porting section of his schooling a while back.

The inside is similar to a race port that Brian from Posi Performance does, as he was letting me know where to port to make power and based on the self port tread here on SVT- i.e. by the rotors, lead ins, roof, corners.

Also did a welded plenum as the humps in the stock one restrict flow and the fact is it was cut through, so decided to do a welded plenum all the way- similar to Steggy.

Only thing really different is the bottom design is different. Wanted to do my own design, but at the same time get air up and down both ends of the openings to maximize the intercooler (IC) under the blower without going crazy. If you look at most IC removed from Cobra's the back part closest the firewall is always clearer from lack of air movement. This is because the blower is mainly only using the front end of the IC- my 2 cents.

Why am I selling- got another very low milage Eaton that I am going to port the same and going BF SBTB and plenum port matched. Already have BF plenum, just need a Billetflow TB.
Will be thoroughly cleaned and put back together. Has BilletFlow interchangeable hub already on it with 43K miles. Had a 2.76 on it for 18K miles.

Pricing:
Ported blower- $500

Blower, ported TB, and welded/ported plenum- $600

Plus flat $35 to ship in lower 48.

Will trade for a used 03-04 Cobra Billetflow TB and $100 cash for ported blower or $200 for ported blower, ported TB, and welded/ported plenum.

These are before clean up Pics-
Port1.gif

Port2.gif

Port3.gif

Port4.gif

Port5.gif

Port6.gif

Port7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread