ported 01 cobra intake manifold

Guido 04

Banned
upper/lower manifold with a mild port job, IAC, EGR, gasket and all bolts.
It was bought brand new from ford and it was on my car from jan 07 to jun 08
looking for $500 shipped.
mani.jpg

mani2.jpg

mani3.jpg

qwikhuh

Established Member
Who did the port for you Mikey? What setup are you going with?

sn95leen

Established Member
Pretty interested in this intake ... I'm curious about who did the port work as well.

Guido 04

Banned
not sure who did the porting. i bought the manifold from a guy on modularfords.com. he was building a modular motor for a DD and somebody broke in to his garage and stole most of the parts so he decided to sell the rest. the intake wasn't cut open so I'm guessing he just opened up the feeders and maybe cleaned up the ports.

Guido 04

Banned
not at this point. i will let you know if i change my mind.
BTW, how did your stock shortblock break with that setup?

coolguy10786

Established Member
Spun a main bearing at the track. Should have my new motor friday. Do let me know if you want to seperate!

Guido 04

Banned
ttt
i'm getting a lot of questions about the port work on the manifold. As I've stated before, I cannot remember the guys name on modfords who did the work. He was doing all the work himself and seemed like a knowledgeable guy. The lower portion of the manifold was not cut off and rewelded but looking at the manifold it looks as if the feeders were opened up a substantial amount. It was not a hack job neither. Everything is smooth and was polished when I bought it. Also I paid $625 + shipping for it so I don't think $500 shipped is a bad price.

TOP GUM 2t

Established Member
Hey Guido

Were you able to find those bolts to the engine? Sent a PM earlier wasn't sure if you got it. If you can't find those bolts should I be able to get them from the Ford dealer?
Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread