Porsche gets tail lights!

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
Recently sold my procharged sn95 cobra and got an FRC corvette. For now its just a bolt on car, long tubes, intake, etc (procharger this winter). I was grabbing food for breakfast and got on the highway. i was driving causally going 65 in 6th when i guy and his gf came up behind me and kept tail gated me (even though all other 4 lanes were open on a sunday morning). They were in a Porsche Boxter S. I went a lane over droped into third, and gave him 3 honks. Off we went. Its a shame that thing costs as much as it is. I dogged him bad. by 110 he was several cars back. got back next to him and he didnt even have the balls to give eye contact :shrug: nice way to start the day :)

pohnjarker

Established Member
nice kill...i love it when euros get spanked, they almost never make eye contact and just act like it didnt happen...hahahaha. i bet his girl was eyeing you though!

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
Thats what i love about stangs ls1's etc. Guys with euro cars are just rude and think by paying a lot they get a faster car.
lol saw his girl looked out of the side of her shades :)

I wanna say it was an 05.

650BlackVnm

Established Member
Nice kill. I can't stand those type of guys, poor sportsmanship. I got killed by a vette and didn't hesitate to give him a thumbs up. Gotta give props when props are due.

fearls1

Established Member
I never respected the Boxters aka budget Porsches.

Good kill to let him know where he is on the food chain.

Users who are viewing this thread