popping,clicking,ect...

junglehyped

Established Member
Has anyone had any popping clicking issues coming from either the right or left rear wheelwell area?The noise started at 500 miles and i took it in for the dealer to look at it ,they replaced the right rear halfshaft,upon inspecting it they found nothing wrong with it the click stopped on the right side then went to the left side,It is in the shop again now getting the left side halfshaft replaced but my gut feeling is it isnt the halfshaft since the last one showed no signs of damage whatsoever.this isnt the typicall driveline clunk this is more of a poppin clicking noise upon leaving from a stop under a load it clicks a couple of times then stops,I can duplicate it anytime by putitng it in gear and leaving from a stop I can also duplacate the same thing from a stop in reverse...anyone have any ideas?...this has been going on for a while now and has both the mechanics stumped and me frustrated any ideas would be a great help....

:beer:

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
I have it too!! It pops once when leaving from a stop, then click click click a few times from a roll. Punching it briefly in first will create several clicks.

junglehyped

Established Member
same thing...

Thats exactly the same kind of noise i get it definatly isnt the ac or the rear clunk noise..just cant figure out what is cuasing it..everything seems tight...i gues its just going to be a process of elimination....:gt:

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread