Poor poor drop top

StangVixen

Established Member
:bash: first thing I would do is get rid of the wing but everything else looks great. Love the silver color. I'd buy it.
Vixen

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I think it's pretty clean, take the wing off and it's a winner....

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
how does he expect to make use of the excelent luggage rack he has installed with that wing on it..... that everone with a mustang uses...... i dunno why they ever put luggage racks on those.... i guess same reason they make trailor hitches for them:p

r6bullet

Established Member
I'm still trying to fiqure out if that people actully think that looks good on mustangs :shrug: he also needs to loose some of the interior things like the shift knob/handle. And like somebody said about the luggage rack and that their are trailor hitches for mustangs. Mine had them both, and guess what. They are both gone. But to sume it all up, Aluminum ricer wing on anything=:nono:

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
Originally posted by 5280stang
and take out those 4.73 gears, what are you going to do with 4.73 gears.

exactly, i mean i would use 4.73's on my bronco w/ 35's.... what in the hell does he have 4.73's on it... but oh well

rip that damn wing off and it is a clean ass ride, but i would be weary of buying a car w/ a built motor over ebay though... but i dont know.

has anybody bought a car over ebay?:shrug:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
hey he needs them 4.73 gears for towin!!! he's got the luggage rack so he must haul a RV or something around like go on road trips with a little camper:p. and i dont see where it says 4.73 gears all i saw was 3.73 on his spec sheet...... and man he scratched the back bumper pretty good...

Users who are viewing this thread