Poor Parnelli Jones Mustang

01poison320

Established Member
Well looks like I learned somethin new, never knew what type of s197 that is but was wondering since theres one sitting in a bmw lot across from my work.

leftlane86gt

Established Member
The car is gone. Don't know where it went, but its gone. Posi said he called to talk with them about it and they wouldn't tell him anything.

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
That's only about 40 mins away from me, maybe i'll go check it out for you guys.

1viper6

wrecked parnelli jones mustang

That is a true PJ. How do I know is it was mine. A young girl hit me on the drivers side front end and driver side door and fender. Almost was head on. the car was a total.motor almost went thru pass windshield it was hit so hard. floor board was bent so bad the driver seat hits driver window.

Last edited:

maple

Established Member
That is a true PJ. How do I know is it was mine. A young girl hit me on the drivers side front end and driver side door and fender. Almost was head on. the car was a total.motor almost went thru pass windshield it was hit so hard. floor board was bent so bad the driver seat hits driver window.
:(

gabe1530

Banned

insurance just totaled it and you got a Viper (judging by your screen name) ???

leftlane86gt

Established Member

There wasn't that much damage like you described. The car was sitting level from the first time I saw it. The "frame" didn't look tweaked. The passenger side fender to door seam looked normal to me.

1viper6

poor parnelli

There wasn't that much damage like you described. The car was sitting level from the first time I saw it. The "frame" didn't look tweaked. The passenger side fender to door seam looked normal to me.

The damage was done on the drivers side which you can't see from the view the picture was taken. It did 35000 dollars worth of damage. I will say that the car is made to take a hit. The car number was 52 of 500 and I did buy another one.

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
Holy resurrecting of an old post Batman!! You just bumped a thread from the end of 2011:uh oh:

But poor Parnelli car for sure:cryying:

03'Darin

Established Member
Holy resurrecting of an old post Batman!! You just bumped a thread from the end of 2011:uh oh:

But poor Parnelli car for sure:cryying:

LOL

I was reading this thread and never looked at the date until I read your post.

To hijack the thread a bit a customer of mine that I sold a PJ car to new is trying to sell it right now. We also installed the PJ S/C kit on the car right after he bought it. The car is immaculate, NEVER abused and only has 14,000 miles on it. He wants $38,500 for the car. PM Me if anyone is interested.

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
did the owner of that car just post in here 3 years later after making an account for this thread 3 years ago?

is this real life

Users who are viewing this thread