Poor Lightning

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
why the hell does it have a computer in it?

Why not? If i can build it I plan on building a PC into my truck.
Ive got a 12 disk MP3 change plus the disk in the head unit...do you have any idea how hard it is to truck around enough CDs to house 400+ gigs worth of MP3's man? (i just moved a load over from my download server im over 400gb now)

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
why the hell does it have a computer in it?

Well Duh! When you're running super boost, you have to be able to tune on the fly, and that takes a lot more than just tago switches my friend......:shrug:

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
:nonono: That truck hurts me. When the superboost is activated... really... seriously. I would expect the owner of that truck to have bad grammar, spelling skills, and just overall be dumb. Looks to me like that assumption is correct. In some photos he made the effort to hide the license plate and in others it is clearly visible. :??:

I am in for a couple bucks to go kick his balls into his throat. :rockon:

j0hn

Established Member
Seriously, what the hell? Why would you take out the passenger seat to put that sub in?

Oh, wait... Because then there wouldn't be room for a flashlight.

Now I get it.

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
Anyone else notice there are no under the hood shots??? Guess he doesn't wanna expose the superboost to us!

JohninMD

Established Member
The computer is in there because when he hits 88mph the superboost kicks in and it has to be controlled somehow!!!!!! The single seat makes room for the flux capacitor that powers the superboost!

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
looks like he is trying to be Knight Rider the truck with the SUPER COMPUTER riding shot gun. that's probably why his Skull friend is on the steering wheel and his Equalizer(flashlight) is mounted on the back panel for easy access. and top it off with stock f150 wheels for offroad chases involving bullet holes through the glass and tailgate

Users who are viewing this thread