Poor H2!

mosconiac

Established Member
I like cars that have the right stance, which usually involves some moderate lowering of the factory ride height. Things like this leave me speachless and wondering why.

The same goes for the kid with six 15" woofers in his subcompact.

numbaonestunna

Established Member
bah....

It might not look as bad as you think. I'm sure that thing is sitting on airbags or hydraulics. Once it's driving it should be normal ride height.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Originally posted by Venomous98Cobra
I just want to know how big those damn wheels are...they look bigger than 22s! Oh and they are pretty bad looking.

I wonder if the tag by the front wheel is the wheel size? It says 26.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Correct me if I am wrong but I do believe in some car shows that they place little number next to vehicles to make it easier for judges.

RyClef331

Established Member
I saw that pic elsewhere. Those are 30" rims. Is a prototype rims by someone. I personally think its hot. I'd drive it. The H2 IS a capable vehicle off road bla bla bla BUT I drive that thing just for the shear neck-breaking head-turning capabilities of it. I'm all about an overkill, anything excessive, or eccentric. Its the American way...

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
those are 16", there are two of them built. One black and one Maroon. That particular one has 30 miles on it. They never drove these before they hacked 'em up. I hate it.

98gt281

Established Member
Not that I think that is cool, but that is airbags, the car would never be driven at that height, it can go from that all the way to stock height.

Users who are viewing this thread