Poor Guy...

GMAN93Lightning

Established Member
Ok so early today my brother and I were riding out to Franklin (a street in Gastonia people cruise/race on) to get me a new pipe. The traffic was pretty low so I figured I could get on it a little then i see a green Chevy 1500 C/K probably around a '94 coming up on me kinda fastso i speed up a little more....we got stopped at a stop light and he's the first vehicle in the right lane and i'm the second vehicle in the left lane.....so he takes off and there was no one behind him so I let him get just in front of the car ahead of me and then I start pushin a little more and then i slowly slammed it into the floor board passing the car in front of me and popping back in front of it at about 75 i'm half way up on his truck and by 90-95 i was completly past him and pulling...again we were stopped by a light.....he's setting beside me revving and spinning the tires and i laugh at him....after the light turns.....i leave him setting at the light....why?....because he stalled it :loser: hahhahahahaha :pepper: anyways....it was a fun race and there were no tickets given out...thats what the chevy guys are for......entertainment :D

281cubes

Wish I Had an SVT
LS1Killer said:
Nice to see that the older Lightnings are still prowlin the streets......

Nice kill.

Yeah, you almost never see them anymore. There is a red one around here that always gives me the eye when he sees me. I think I stand a much better chance against the older one than I did against the pullied '99 from last summer. ha ha :eek: :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread