Poor Cobra R.....

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Car was purchased from the original owner. This car was raced from 1995 to 2001 and then stored until I purchased it 2 years ago. The most infamous race for the car being the Cannonball One Lap of America Race in 1995. All of the race information and photos I received from the orignal owner come with the car.

Yeah. Its fine. People can paint it like that for a purpose.

King$nake

Banned
Yea he ruined it.

If I had the money I would but it and immediately have it re-painted to the Original White. I would also put some 95 Cobra R's on it.

good to go

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
If any of you could read, you'd have picked up on the part where it was used as a race car for seven years. Can you say BEAT? Good! Who cares what he painted on it. Paint is only temporary but I'm willing to bet he takes much better care of it than 98% of the cobra owners on this board take care of their own.

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
If any of you could read, you'd have picked up on the part where it was used as a race car for seven years. Can you say BEAT? Good! Who cares what he painted on it. Paint is only temporary but I'm willing to bet he takes much better care of it than 98% of the cobra owners on this board take care of their own.
Yup, I've seen pics of this car on the track.

01silverstang

Established Member
I wouldn't have done it, but I don't think its that bad... he did actually use it as a race car... its not like it has some shogun bodykit and neon under carriage lights

Users who are viewing this thread