Pontiac G8 Commercial

Thrust

Established Member
This is probably one of the best car commercials that I have seen in quite a while.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO6ER2K65sE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO6ER2K65sE[/ame]
Makes me want to play some spy hunter in the arcade.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I went and sat in one of the weekend. Its the firts GM PRODUCT i have hever went to look at 4 myself...EVER. I liked a lot about it..hated some too.

O4COBRA

Established Member
I might be getting one of these cars soon. Working out a deal with a local dealer I work with. Hope everything works out!!

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Only thing is only thing you can get now is the Slushbox...no 6spds for a couple months. And you cant order one the way you want..just gotta accept one of the 8 packages they offer or a car witha couple of the packages combined. I was surprised how huge the truck was..and the back really wasnt all that bad. Im a big huge fat guy and i was pretty comfy back there lol. The steering wheel seems like it would take some adjusting to find the sweet spot for me. If it was power i think it would be easier.

Over all i liked the car and i know the Automatic still runs damn good.This is seriously the first GM car i have ever even thought about buying...EVER. I liked the styling of it...the inside still has gm's version of chubby gray buttons all over the dashboard and im kinda not digging the red lightning in the dash but oh well. The wheels looked ok but look like ass witht he huge charcol black plastic center cap...just make the damn thing silver like the rest of the rim..it really looks cheap. The seats felt pretty good and the leather felt of quality materials.

All in all with some better rims and a few mods..i would most def. buy one. For me to even say that about a GM product ...hell things are changing in the world lol

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
It's a lot longer than the concept it seems... teh wheel base looks stretched out... It definately needs the 19 inch wheel option to look balanced. Pretty sweet car though. v8 RWD 4 dr sedan is key :beer:

mustangbee

Established Member
i like the GXP 402hp version...that one is set to go for mid-30s...ponitac said 13.0 1/4, not bad for grocery getter

Users who are viewing this thread