Poll to find out what is the most popular color among 2011-2013 gt's!

pick your color

• deep impact blue

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • gotta have it green

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • race red

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • sterling gray

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • performance white

Votes: 24 13.4%
  • red candy

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • ingot silver

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • black

Votes: 44 24.6%
  • grabber blue

Votes: 22 12.3%
  • school bus yellow

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FivePoint.0

Established Member
Black will be most popular for sure. I voted in the poll. My favorites are ingot silver and performance white. You forgot some colors, kona blue and competiton orange are the ones I can think of.

Last edited:

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Mine is black, only bacause my father originally bought it and I since took it over. If I ordered it myself I would of went with kona blue without question.

atistang

Established Member
Red Candy

i love this color when its a nice sunny day and you got a good wax on it. it just looks incredible. the only thing i dont like about it is it shows swirl marks and dust like crazy

i wish i had something better than my cell phone when i took these, it looked amazing

8058972161_cdf0d3ff90_b.jpg

8058973447_0f4d7055c5_b.jpg

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
What, no yellow blaze? Lol to do it over again, I would go with Got To Have It Green, Deep Impact Blue, Grabber Blue, or white in that order. I was thinking of getting my car wrapped to change up the yellow blaze to a stealth looking matte black. I originally wanted Grabber Blue when I looking to buy in 2010 but the wife didn't like the color at all. That's the last time I listen someone tell me to not get something that I like when it's for me. I'm soon to be single so I won't have this happen next time.

Users who are viewing this thread