Poll:Any one interested in a dyno tuning day from Sal@PSP?

Dyno day with Sal@PSP? Post

• I can make it, tell me when

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure, tell you when it gets closer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

IZBLOWN

Hey guys, i am trying to set up a dyno day so we can get our trucks dyno tuned by Sal at Power Surge Performance. He can tune Autologic/Diablo. Right now depending on the feedback i get, im shooting for some time around the 3rd to 4th week in August, or the beginning of sept. I have no set date, just trying to get some feedback, I have talked to Sal and he told me that all he needs is a week in advance notice, and being that we are on the east coast, he can drive down. He said that his labor is around $100/hr, but he told me that unless your truck is really struggling, each truck normally doesnt take over an hour to tune. This would be a great time to get your truck tuned by one of the best! If this goes through, the dyno day will be held at www.xoticmotorsports.com They are doing the roll cage in my truck and located in PA, if anyone needs a cage, give them a call, top notch job, i have pics if anyone wants to see them. Sal said that he needs a minimum of 10 vehicles to drive down and they dont have to be all trucks, he can tune any EECIV vehicle, so mustangs and the like are welcome also! You can PM me or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. I am not part of NLOC so if anyone is, post over there to get some more feedback! I want to hear what you guys think! :burnout:

Anthony

Users who are viewing this thread