Votes: 291 34.4%
  • 35 to 50

Votes: 172 20.3%
  • 51 and Older

Votes: 58 6.8%

• Total voters

Juruense

Banned
I am also suprised that the older age range (35-50) is not better represented. I guess most old Terminator owners do not know how to work computers... :)

Last edited:

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Kilgore Trout said:
I am also suprised that the older age range (35-50) is not better represented. I guess most old Terminator owners do not know how to work computers... :)
You are so wrong.
I was an engineer at Stanford U for 20 years. We had the first website in the US.
I'm proud to have been a member of that team.
Jeff
BTW
Amiga computers were the best ever.
Fools at Commodore let it die a shitty death.

Last edited:

EvanStang

the "Hit Man"
Established Member
65mph_Roll said:
How do people in their 20's afford 35K cars (and insure a Cobra)?

Or have I just gotten too conservative?

(Let's see: I bought an 86 GT brand new at 23 and it was $2,400/yr to insure in 1986...) and I just had to have it...

My guess is they came from wealthy families, inherited money, won the lottery, or went straight into a union job right outta high school, lived and home and saved up. Anyone going from high school to college couldn't afford one with a part time job and being a full time student.

I give props to anyone who is lucky enough to get one... I would have loved to have my parents buy me one when I turned 16.... I had friends who's parents bought them nice cars. One girl I went to school with got a brand new vette convert when she turned 16.

Rich parents who like to spend money on their kids RULE!!!!:pepper: if you got it spend it.... I'll buy my kids whatever they want if I have the money... Why not...if they are good kids...

mrose75

Established Member
31.............insurance must kill you younger guys!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread