polk components?

Venom04

Established Member
I know the 5.25 will fit with bracket with no issues. Will 6.5 fit with just a bracket or do you have to cut and fab up something? Depth, width issues if any. 04 cobra doors and rear deck they'll be going in. FYI.... I'm changing everything audio.

Venom04

Established Member
40 views and nobody knows anything about this? :shrug: Come on guys just looking for a little help. Thanks for the input

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
The coupe/convertible door speaker locations have a 3 9/16" mounting depth (6x8 Speakers)
The coupe rear deck speaker locations have a 8" mounting depth (6x8 Speakers)

Mach 460 Information

cobracide

Established Member
I know the 5.25 will fit with bracket with no issues. Will 6.5 fit with just a bracket or do you have to cut and fab up something? Depth, width issues if any. 04 cobra doors and rear deck they'll be going in. FYI.... I'm changing everything audio.

Dump the amps too as they want 3 ohms. Two six ohm speakers in parallel. Using the standard 4 ohms speaker in the factory harness - that's two four ohm speajers in parallel, which is two ohms. The factory amps will then not be impedance matched and will distort a lower volume and sound like crap. I'm sure someone has done this and will say it sounds great but that is not the case. Best just to cut out everything and rewire it all if you want better sound.

Users who are viewing this thread