Polished Whipple and many 04 parts f/s

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Any word on the shipping of the parts? I haven't heard from you in quite some time.

Thanks
Todd

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I paid him a long time ago, 1/22. The last PM I got from him was on 2/16. He said that he was going to send me the Car Cover and Aux Idler and refund me $25 since he lost the bolts. Haven't heard from him since and I have sent him several PMs.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
RAWSN8K said:
I paid him a long time ago, 1/22. The last PM I got from him was on 2/16. He said that he was going to send me the Car Cover and Aux Idler and refund me $25 since he lost the bolts. Haven't heard from him since and I have sent him several PMs.

How did you pay him? Do you have his address? Phone #?

Here's his email incase you don't have it. [email protected]

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I paid him via Paypal. I do not have his address or TN, can you pm me his info? I will send him an email and see if he responds. Thanks Larry

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Thanks Tim, me too. It's a Custom Car Cover and Aux Idler. I tried to send the guy an email but it was returned as undeliverable. I called him phone this morning and left a message. I know that the guy does a lot of travelling for business but I would hope that he would at least take the time to PM me or call me back to tell me what is going on with the deal. If I don't hear from him in the next day or so I will be filling a claim with Paypal and informing the FBI of Fraud. I hope that it doesn't come to this.

Last edited:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Well, I finally found his correct email, his paypal account email, and sent him a message stating that I would be filling charges for Internet Fraud with the FBI if he did not respond by Friday. He responded with "ok here is your money back" and refunded my money to me. Now I am out a Car cover and Aux Idler. I really only wanted him to respond to my PMs and Posts here. I still need the items that I purchased. At least I got my money back.

Dean, if you read this, I meant no offense by sending you a threatening email but you really left me no choice. I hadn't heard from you in almost a month and you didn't respond to any form of contact that I made, PM, email(SVT Perf email) and even a call to your phone. I truely do want those items and if you still have them, let me know and we can work something out.

Todd

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
That's BS. You shouldn't have to go through that crap.

SVT4blood is no longer an SVTP member. :nono:

This is his phone # 914 809 1726 Dean if anybody needs to cantact him.

TEABG

Banned
Thats why I am going to send my Eaton out COD to put the buyer at ease. That sucks, hope the deal turns positive.

Users who are viewing this thread