Polished Whipple and BACK TO BONE STOCK SALE

MaxPower

She likes Spaghetti
Established Member
Parting out my 2001 Built and Whippled Show/Go Lightning. I'll never get what I want out of it in current form, so it's going back to stock to sell.

Some parts will be ready when I get them removed, others are available immediately. First pay, first sold to. I would love to be able to manage all the "dibs", "me first" posts across multiple websites, but it becomes too much and you end up with hurt feelings. This is all being posted on multiple sites, so be patient with me.

The Whipple is listed below as well. I will be adding more parts in additional posts, once I start to tear into the truck. I will be selling a 5,000 mile 2400 PI stall PENDING SALE, and a Gregg Evans FactoryTech 2CR valvebody in the near future.

****Available immediately****

--Polished Accufab Throttle Body. TPS NOT INCLUDED (unless you send me your stock TB & TPS): $260 SHIPPED. **SOLD**

--Fluidyne 3 row Heat Exchanger: $285 SHIPPED ...SOLD ON SVTP...

"Over twice the thickness of the OEM cooler. Reduces air intake temperatures dramatically for more POWER.

This is the only heat exchanger available for Lightning's and Harleys that feature Fluidyne's high efficiency 3-row core with 1 inch tubes for the ultimate in performance."

Fins and core in perfect condition, NO LEAKS. Pics are from above. It will be coming off in the next evening or so, or immediately if it sells.

(Top brackets are hidden, and made from steel that rust a bit)

-- Jay Lincoln's Truck Traks. Silver Powdercoating isn't perfect, but they WORK WELL!! They install in 20 minutes!
$200 SHIPPED (HEAVY) **PENDING PAYMENT**

Passenger Side:
DSC04476.JPG

Driver's Side:
DSC04477.JPG

-- 8# Lower JLP Once-Piece Pulley. Will include hardware and a belt (I should have one that'll fit)
$160 SHIPPED **SOLD**

-- Motoblue Aux Idler with 90 and (2) 100mm BilletFlow Pulleys
$235 SHIPPED ***SOLD***

dsc04471.jpg

****Available SOON (Will take a day or 2 to remove!)****

-- POLISHED 2.3 Whipple Complete KIT, no EGR: ****SOLD****

Includes 3.00" and 3.375" Upper. 3.00" Installed currently.

1005935m.jpg

1005809qx0.jpg

This ALSO includes a mostly POLISHED midplate adapter as well, not the ugly cast piece.

1005942.jpg

-- Autometer LUNAR Gauges

These match our dash nearly PERFECTLY. All work flawlessly, and the Fuel Pressure gauge/sender are practically brand new.

4163 Fuel Pressure Gauge KIT (sender, adapters, 3' Braided Line, etc): $185 SHIPPED ***SOLD***
4103 Boost/Vacuum Gauge: $75 Shipped **SOLD**
4137 Temp w/ sender: $50 Shipped **SOLD**
3 Gauge Pillar: $30 Shipped ***SOLD***

Innovate Wideband is SEPERATE from the package deal!
DSC04478.JPG

Old photo - but gives you an idea of how they look at night:
100_7384.JPG

-- Innovate LC-1 With XD-16: $275 SHIPPED ***PENDING PAYMENT***

Includes (2) Bosch sensors, XD-16 Gauge, LC-1, wiring, custom-made Serial Cable. White face only.

51qfHo5oxJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

****Available In a week or 2 (will take a bit to remove, and will require STOCK REPLACEMENT)****

-- OBX Longtube headers, mid pipes - $300 with YOUR stock midpipes and catback! **DEPOSIT ON SALE**

Would prefer a LOCAL St. Louis sale. Shipping is going to be a killer. The midpipes will need to be cut from the catback, where they are welded.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread