Polished Whipple 2.3 Gen2 and ARH 1 3/4 headers & Xpipe

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
I have been buying parts for a long time but I just got a new job and am needing money elsewhere right now. I hate to let this stuff go but I will just have to buy again later.

I have a fully polished Gen2 Whipple 2.3 with no pulley on it. **I do have a polished Reichard Racing 2.6 pulley if you need it but if not I will keep it for when I buy another whipple later.** I also had the throttle bracket chromed because I thought it looked stupid black. I also purchased all new hardware for the whipple. Previous owner said it had 3000 miles on it. $3000 plus shipping

I also have 1 3/4 ARH headers with 3" flanges into a catted ARH X-pipe. Previous owner said these had never been installed but I'm not sure about that to be honest. They are still in great condition though. $1000 plus shipping

I have never installed either of these and they have sat in boxed in my extra bedroom. I bought them both from members on this board.

scaled.php

scaled.php

0-60B4U

Established Member
Would you consider trading the whipple for a polished stage 5 steigemeier ported blower plus cash on my end. Pics are in sig and blower has 7k miles and fresh oil change. If your interested PM me a price shipped to 63701. Thanks!

Last edited:

Det.Bullitt

Banned
I have a polished stage 6 steigmier eaton I will trade you plus some cash and I also have a polished accufab tb and steigmier plenum to go along with all this. My blower was just rebuilt by steigmier 2 months ago and I have put less than 150 miles on it since the rebUild. Please let me know.

Last edited:

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
is the whipple for a single blade? and if so, whats the serial number off it and anymore pics?? of the rotors and such.. thanks

Last edited:

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
Free bump for a great deal on some awesome headers. I wish I didn't already buy brand new Kooks, and the matching X pipe. I paid way more. Does the L/S header have the EGR Provision?

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
No thanks on the trades.

I can try and take some pics later of the whipple and yes its for a single blade. Sorry forgot to put that in the original post

Users who are viewing this thread