Polished\Waxed\Lowered Black Cobra

Polished\Waxed\Lowered Black Cobra *Major DUW*

So recently I had the Ford Racing Handling Package installed and new FR Lower Control Arms as well. Lowered the car perfectly in my opinion. It's a daily driver and the roads are not too forgiving. Anywho...last night I washed it and decided since I was off today I would do everything that needed to be done to the exterior. So I Clay-bar'ed it, polished it with 2 different polishes and then finally waxed her. Came out pretty good. Pics will come in a few; still waiting for them to upload. :-D

*Edit* Pics are now up...for some reason on some of them, photobucket didn't resize...anywho, I have a crap-load more pics and in full size....if ya feel the need to want them...lemme know:)

Last edited:
DSCN1005.jpg
Just finished Claybar

DSCN1006.jpg
Finished Polish 2

DSCN1007.jpg
Finished Wax

*Results*
DSCN1028.jpg

DSCN1034.jpg

DSCN1037.jpg

DSCN1042.jpg

DSCN1049.jpg

DSCN1059.jpg

DSCN1068.jpg

DSCN1092.jpg

DSCN1099.jpg

DSCN1102.jpg

DSCN1105.jpg

DSCN1112.jpg

DSCN1113.jpg

97CasperCobra said:
is that your SVTF in your avatar??

Car looks nice Blk98Cobra, what did you use to detail her??

Yea thats David's Svt Focus and I used Zaino polishes and wax. Don't remember the clay-bay's brand but its a claybar....lol

coolguy10786

Established Member
Damn car looks nice. Its great looking at the finished product after sweating for hours. Do have any of those damn swirl marks? Doesn't look like it, but just wondering if you do.

coolguy10786 said:
Damn car looks nice. Its great looking at the finished product after sweating for hours. Do have any of those damn swirl marks? Doesn't look like it, but just wondering if you do.

I had them, but the polish pretty much removed them. I couldn't see any of the ones that used to be in certain places. I'm greatly pleased with the results though:)

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Blk98Cobra said:
Yea thats David's Svt Focus and I used Zaino polishes and wax. Don't remember the clay-bay's brand but its a claybar....lol

I knew he had a red one, but didn't know if he had rims and lowered it.

Zaino works great, but I'm really tempted to buy some of the products that SMP sells(Clearkote or Poorboy's)

97CasperCobra said:
I knew he had a red one, but didn't know if he had rims and lowered it.

Zaino works great, but I'm really tempted to buy some of the products that SMP sells(Clearkote or Poorboy's)

Yea the Zaino worked wonders....I got it as a gift from my grandmother so yea. I have the whole kit and just used the polishes and wax. Didn't use the claybar and sprays...well yet. I used a claybar I hadn't used from a diff kit.
http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ZKIT-2

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
VERY NICE Blk98!!!

I wish my paint was in as good shape as yours!

I see AVS ES100's, what size are they? it looks like you have a bit more bulge than I do and less sidewall...

Ciotti said:
VERY NICE Blk98!!!

I wish my paint was in as good shape as yours!

I see AVS ES100's, what size are they? it looks like you have a bit more bulge than I do and less sidewall...

They are 275's on the stock 8'' rims. Bulge isn't too bad, I like the way it looks:)

Users who are viewing this thread