Polished up the True Forged wheels and took some rolling shots of the 08 GT...

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
How is the fit and finish? Does your car get hotter because of it?

Finish is PERFECT! The fitment is like OEM. I can snap some pictures of it if you want. Since it comes tinted from CDC ( I believe 5%), the car does not get hot at all. In addition my side windows are tinted, and if I'm ever out all day I throw a visor on the front windshield.

Looks great and very unique.

Thanks bro.

THE_STIG

Established Member
Finish is PERFECT! The fitment is like OEM. I can snap some pictures of it if you want. Since it comes tinted from CDC ( I believe 5%), the car does not get hot at all. In addition my side windows are tinted, and if I'm ever out all day I throw a visor on the front windshield.

Thanks bro.

I would love some pictures, also where did you get it installed and how much was it all in all?

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
I would love some pictures, also where did you get it installed and how much was it all in all?

I actually installed it with my friend. He is the head tech at a really reputable auto-shop around here, so I had access to all tools. I paid 1,800 for everything. I'll shoot you some pictures via PM later tonight or tomorrow.

THE_STIG

Established Member
I actually installed it with my friend. He is the head tech at a really reputable auto-shop around here, so I had access to all tools. I paid 1,800 for everything. I'll shoot you some pictures via PM later tonight or tomorrow.

That would be great, thanks mate.

Users who are viewing this thread