polished power steering fluid tank?

qurtrn10

Established Member
Canton makes a tank that looks like it could be easily polished. Other than that, I think you're out of luck.

_XXX_

Established Member
damn I wanted that lfp one!... just like those door plates that been sold out for like 2 years lol

_XXX_

Established Member
Who at lfp said they arn't making them? I ordered one tonight? I'll see if they kick out my order tomorrow and let you know....

castellscl

Established Member
I had the LFP unit, it looked great, but I didn't like it. There is no baffle between the inlet and outlets and no way for air to escape. I just couldn't get mine to work right??? Maybe it's just me... I may try to reinstall it one of these days...
I don't know if it was coincidence, but right after I installed mine, the P/S pump sh!t the bed on me..., thank god I was able to just put the old tank back on and it was covered under warrenty.

Oh yeah, you can the P/S tank in my sig.

Last edited:

bskin38

99L
Established Member
Who at lfp said they arn't making them? I ordered one tonight? I'll see if they kick out my order tomorrow and let you know....

hmmm, thats weird. they must have gotten more in stock. idk who i talked too when i called. but the guy said they dont make them anymore

_XXX_

Established Member
My order went through and the moneys taken out of my account so they better send that shit! lol

I suggest if you want one get it now perhaps this is the last shipment!

Users who are viewing this thread