POLISHED Kenne Bell 2.2 Package with Accufab Monoblade, 60lbers and more!

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
No..not lol...OBO...if you aren't interested in buying it kindly
Keep your comments to yourself and out of my thread. Kthanxbai

Sorry wasn't trying to ruin your thread but that OP had me spitting coffee up when I read it. I am partial to the 2.2 as well but my friend just picked a polished 2.2 up with injectors for 2250. GLWS though the 2.2's scream is def the loudest out of all of them!

nycarpenter

Established Member
Sorry wasn't trying to ruin your thread but that OP had me spitting coffee up when I read it. I am partial to the 2.2 as well but my friend just picked a polished 2.2 up with injectors for 2250. GLWS though the 2.2's scream is def the loudest out of all of them!

Funny I did 2 transactions with OP in 24 hrs. He gave me the TB and Idlers for fair market value. Was $2250 for the KB and injectors fair market or did he hit a seller in need of cash? I once bought a new liberty 26 spline for $100. The fact that one seller was in dump mode does not set precedence for all future sales of same item.

Last edited:

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
I'm going to post one more thing here.....just because it really irritates me...

If you PM me and make an offer for any parts, please have the money ready. Don't beat me up on price through PM's, then when I get the customer to accept your offer- you disappear...that's BS! I'm going to be nice and not say who it was but damn people either you want it or you don't?

Users who are viewing this thread