Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
What do you think?
IC%20tank%20002.jpg

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
Ok Guy's the tank can be bought from HP by Hermann and has variious pricing depending on what you want for embelishement.The Optima battery holder I bought from Californiacarcover.com and it comes polished or black I believe. I painted mine to go with the rest of the Red bling.It is a nice complete billet
piece in itself and it costs $120 + shipping.Hope this helps.

primo

Established Member
I bet one of Dougs nice billetflow red throttle body's would look great on there. I was just at extreme motorsports today in phoenix, and they have a brand new one sitting there. Tell chad I sent you.

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
T BAG said:
I bet one of Dougs nice billetflow red throttle body's would look great on there. I was just at extreme motorsports today in phoenix, and they have a brand new one sitting there. Tell chad I sent you.
Yea it would and that's next.

1kftlbs

Established Member
I just got one too!!!

Its made by Precision Fabrication. You can go to there web site at pfabrication.com. I got the Fuel cell cap, matte finish.

dsg1.jpg

dsg2.jpg

dsg3.jpg

Turned out really good..... :-D

boost happy

Established Member
Hey 1KFTlbs,
What brand aftermarket Heat Exchanger do you have, how much and where did you buy it from?........BTW you both got some nice cars there. I really like the i/c tank :rockon: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread