Polished Engine Bay part2 New Pics

roushstage2

Established Member
Here are some new pics of the parts I got polished. I have installed everything execpt for the polished supercharger and plenum. It will be ported before it gets installed.

Here is a before pic

In progress pic

New pics

Here is the Steeda CAI with a little custom touch

I really like the way it came out. At first I thought I had an oil leak out of the valve cover, but it must have been excess oil burning off.

roushstage2

Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments

I will be taking the pulley guard off soon. I have to show off the billetflow bling pulley and the idlers (clear) :banana:

I will be installing the redline hood shocks tomorrow, so then I can get rid of that flemsy rod.

Last edited:

Mystic Rush

valve covers?

How did you get the covers off without lowering the motor? Did you take the brake assembly apart?

roushstage2

Established Member
Mystic Rush said:
How did you get the covers off without lowering the motor? Did you take the brake assembly apart?

I removed the master cylinder. I disconnected the brake lines but not the power steering lines. I just swung it out of the way, after that the cover came off pretty easy. Some say you can remove it without disconnecting the brake lines. I tried every way possible and could not get it to come out, without moving the master cylinder.

Users who are viewing this thread