Polished battery box w/ cobra emblem

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
EDIT...no payment from initial PM'er that stated he wanted it...first come first serve!

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
oh well i guess i will have to just make my own for $30, at least i know it will fit

Sorry man I gave everyone a chance, posted my paypal, had more than a few fart around and tell me they "wanted it", several pmed me saying the same thing, and then they leave me hanging. Money talks (or well at least it finally spoke).

cobracop

Established Member
yeah, well when you accept my offer, it becomes sale pending, i have to have a chance to respond, sorry i have a job and a life and can't play on the computer all day like some people, by time i saw you accepted my offer you already sold it to some one else, that's pretty shitty, hope you get ****ed over some day the same way

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
yeah, well when you accept my offer, it becomes sale pending, i have to have a chance to respond, sorry i have a job and a life and can't play on the computer all day like some people, by time i saw you accepted my offer you already sold it to some one else, that's pretty shitty, hope you get ****ed over some day the same way

Nice attitude dick. And you are the same guy who pmed me a lowball offer a few weeks ago. I should have known better than acknowledge you at all.

I never accepted anyone's offer and you had my paypal right there, grow a pair and make the payment so I know you aren't dicking me around like you have in the past.

Last edited:

SVTChris10

Established Member
Anybody know where I can buy one of these? I briefly looked and couldnt find anything, any help is greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread