Polished 2.8L Liquid Cooled Kenne Bell

cobra466

Established Member
would you be interested in trading for a like new whipple 3.4L?
if so call or text me 206-234-3847
Jake

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
6200 views and no bite yet?? If I hadnt put a 2.4 last year I wouldve love to have this 2.8. Free bump!

Made the mistake of trying to sell it durning Christmas when most don't have car money but was buying the 3.6LC in January so had to come up with as much money as possible before January.

GodStang

Established Member
man I would love to have this...I have a 2.8L kb but with no adapter plate or bypass valve...haha

I tried to measure the adapter plate for someone but KB sealed up like 3 of the holes so could not measure them and then could not get the angles for the inlet plate. Only ones I could get where the ones you can get from the gaskets. You will either have to buy the parts from Kenne Bell or sell it and buy mine :)

yzingerslinger

Established Member
A few months ago some guy was selling a polished 2.8 with no adapter plate for super cheap. I think he was asking 1800 or something for it

It came with the lines for the LC setup but no adaptor plate. He said you could just pick up a plate anywhere.

I called KB and they said the plate would take about 8 weeks to make and would cost something like 1000 bucks lol so the deal was a no go for me.

Anyways I've seen the same guy on here asking every KB 2.8 owner to part with their adaptor plate and everyone says no. So I'm just going off of the law of averages here but I assume it's the guy who wound up with that plate less 2.8 that was floating around on the FB forum

GodStang

Established Member
A few months ago some guy was selling a polished 2.8 with no adapter plate for super cheap. I think he was asking 1800 or something for it

It came with the lines for the LC setup but no adaptor plate. He said you could just pick up a plate anywhere.

I called KB and they said the plate would take about 8 weeks to make and would cost something like 1000 bucks lol so the deal was a no go for me.

Anyways I've seen the same guy on here asking every KB 2.8 owner to part with their adaptor plate and everyone says no. So I'm just going off of the law of averages here but I assume it's the guy who wound up with that plate less 2.8 that was floating around on the FB forum

Ah ok makes sense. Making a plate would be difficult unless you removed the plugs and screws and can really get the angles and depths correct. Would think you need a 3D scanner to scan it into CAD.

Users who are viewing this thread