Police takedown

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
man, that was pretty cool. nice to see some cops actually have some balls and do something like that.

Driven

LS what???
Established Member
Wow, for a second there I thought that the cop car was going to flip. Excellent work by the police though.

Flo

Wishing For a Notch
Established Member
Wow that was sick! I still say the cop should've hit the guy running. That would have been the frosting on the cake.

SVT Cobra

Established Member
were those cops kicking and punching the suspect who ran into the woods? those robbers got owned, now they'll be getting owned by big bubba in the slammer :loser:

BlackGT

SVT God
Established Member
hah yeah i saw that too that one cop was kicking the shit outta the suspect on the ground

Gino

So Long!
Originally posted by Calebp
That announcer has NO charisma at all.

This isn't LA, the news stations here aren't on standby with their best people for car chases, lol. Only once in a blue moon do these things even happen AFAIK

:bash:

Originally posted by BlackGT
hah yeah i saw that too that one cop was kicking the shit outta the suspect on the ground

:lol: owned

Menasor

"stop rezisting! stop rezisting!"
lol not as cool as that six clynder mustang chace a while back but still cool.

99SVT3753

5.4L Snake
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT Cobra
were those cops kicking and punching the suspect who ran into the woods? those robbers got owned, now they'll be getting owned by big bubba in the slammer :loser:

Umm ... NO .. he was wiping off the dog dookie from his shoe :rollseyes as he yelled at it to stop resisting

Users who are viewing this thread