Police Street Racing Training Video

redfiregt559

Established Member
Thats really stupid. Most probably dont know what they are even looking at. Guess I will start carying my C.A.R.B numbers with me. Just cause a car is moddified dont mean that you are gonna street race. I only have one car, so I fix it up then take it to the track, then drive it to work every day. Any way if you try to show off what you got then I guess you ask for it. Just paint all parts black and I bet they would not even notice it.

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Thats gay good thing they dont pull over the cars around here most of them dont have cats.

HoustonGT

Established Member
Lol, "look for a large tachometer"

I cannot believe so many things are illegal in California, thats absurd. Honestly, that is going too far. Anyone here in Cali been pulled over for that crap?

DCAN87

Established Member
HoustonGT said:
Lol, "look for a large tachometer"

I cannot believe so many things are illegal in California, thats absurd. Honestly, that is going too far. Anyone here in Cali been pulled over for that crap?
Word. WTF is Cali thinking?

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Sigh thats is a bunch of bull, youd think comps would have better things to do, but they dont lol

TRXboy

Established Member
ANd then we wonder why other nation's rip on America for dumb ass law's.

Anyone see the Top-gear test of the SRT-10. He has a feild day with all the pointless warning stickers put on the car.

CaliSS2001

Established Member
Haha Check this shit out my buddies SRT-4 got pulled over for the STOCK exhaust being too loud, then he got him for the boost controller, and a Sticker.

1slosvt

Established Member
Land of the free my ass. People will give up their rights so easily. Vote the retards doing this stuff out of office!!!

HoustonGT

Established Member
1slosvt said:
Land of the free my ass. People will give up their rights so easily. Vote the retards doing this stuff out of office!!!
Sadly us car guys are vastly out numbered by those who think horsepower is useless

Users who are viewing this thread