Police plant evidence on woman

Detroit_Doc

Established Member
WTF? :shrug:

How often does this happen when no one is video taping?

The actual plant takes place from about 3:10 - 3:20.

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=68c_1287250178]LiveLeak.com - Police Caught Planting Evidence On Homeless Woman[/ame]

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
Even worse....... the cop placing the pipe in the female officers hand was recently indicted for 2nd degree murder for killing a man after shooting his dog. :fm::fm::fm:

Phoenix Police Say Officer Killed Unarmed Man - Valley News Story - KPHO Phoenix

Phoenix police officer indicted in fatal shooting

Chrisman and fellow Officer Sergio Virgillo were called out to a domestic fight between a mother and son near Third Street and Central Avenue on Tuesday.

Police said the son, Danny Rodriguez, 29, was committing criminal damage inside his mother's trailer when they arrived. The mother, Elvira Fernandez, said Rodriguez had argued with her, damaged her property, and that she left because she was afraid he would assault her, according to the police report.

The officers went to the trailer upon the mother's request and Chrisman entered to speak with Rodriguez. Virgillo was behind Chrisman.

Rodriguez entered the living room and began telling the officers, specifically Chrisman, they had no right to be in the trailer and they needed a warrant or would need to leave.

A verbal exchange began and Chrisman placed the muzzle of his pistol against Rodriguez's temple, saying, "I don't need no warrant, (expletive)."

Virgillo said there was no threat being made toward either officer and that he didn't know why Chrisman would have placed his gun against Rodriguez's temple.

Chrisman then returned his pistol to his holster. He tried to grab Rodriguez's arms in an attempt to detain him and Virgillo attempted to assist. The two officers were unable to restrain Rodriguez.

Chrisman used his Taser on Rodriguez, who dropped to the floor. Chrisman knelt by Rodrigez, but when the Taser deployment ended they both stood up.

Virgillo then used his taser on Rodriguez, but when the taser ended Rodrigez pulled the probes from his chest.

Chrisman next sprayed Rodriguez in the eyes with pepper spray from about 1 foot away. He also pulled his pistol and shot a pit bull that was in the living room.

Virgillo said in the follow-up report that the dog had been barking but had not tried to attack either of the officers.

Rodriguez began arguing with Chrisman about why he shot the dog. Rodriguez said he wanted to leave on his bicycle. Chrisman and Rodriguez became involved in a physical confrontation from across the bicycle's frame.

The struggle continued between the two until Chrisman drew his pistol again, raised it upward toward Rodriguez and shot him from a distance of about 2 to 3 feet as he was standing on the other side of the bicycle.

Virgillo later said he believed more than one shot was fired. He said both he and Rodriguez took a step back when Chrisman drew his gun.

Virgillo also said he did not feel threatened to the point of using a gun, and that at no time did he see a weapon in Rodriguez's hands.

Last edited:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
why do they hire female cops? that's retarded.

if you're emotionally unstable 5 days a month, you should not be able to carry a gun and get paid for it. so it's not surprising at all to learn that this bitch murdered a guy and his dog.

Last edited:

03RedCobra

Established Member
The real sad thing about that whole incident is that appears that all 4 of the police seem to know what was going on ! I could see one bad apple here and there, like any profession, but dang, all 4 of them ????

It doesn't take a whole lot of intelligence to become a police officer these days. Some areas require Associate degrees, where they take Psych classes etc...., but the great majority of departments don't have any type of formal education requirements at all. They will go thru a police academy, but that's about all. Some places don't even require that.

I think Police Officers should have to go thru some Serious Psychological screening to weed the individuals out that apparently go into the profession because they are hungry for power, they get off on the power, they enjoy having the power over individuals, etc... There is a big difference sometimes between "Keeping the Peace", and "Enforcing the Law". A good officer is able to finely balance his actions, reactions, and decisions to keep the peace, while still enforcing the law.

Last edited:

Saleen313

Cat Herder
Established Member
Not all police are bad or corrupt but Im sure there are a good majority that are. Then the honest cops have to deal with the protect your own unwritten rule and eventually be almost forced to take part in or turn the other cheek to what the bad ones do. Cops have all the power and normally a judge will take their word over yours unless there is video to prove otherwise. No video and your screwed.

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
You know i could look the other way when cops steal a little illegal drug money here and there but planting false evidence on victims and putting them in jail is the worst thing a cop can do besides killing an innocent civilian. You know, their are more civilians then cops and I have a few family members who are better equipped then our cities SWAT team so you hope cops don't do this shit to the wrong person one day.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
What's even crazier than the video above is the fact that Phoenix PD got ahold of it, and he only got suspended for 5 days for such a blatant abuse of power. His defense at the time was: "It was only a prank."

This precinct in particular is notorious for things like this, as well as for claims of brutality. The precinct is located near South Mountain, which anyone who knows the Phoenix area will tell you, is a bad area. No excuse for being abusive, but I guess they let their environment dictate their attitude, instead of the other way around.

Stephen4036

Established Member
The real sad thing about that whole incident is that appears that all 4 of the police seem to know what was going on ! I could see one bad apple here and there, like any profession, but dang, all 4 of them ????

It doesn't take a whole lot of intelligence to become a police officer these days. Some areas require Associate degrees, where they take Psych classes etc...., but the great majority of departments don't have any type of formal education requirements at all. They will go thru a police academy, but that's about all. Some places don't even require that.

I think Police Officers should have to go thru some Serious Psychological screening to weed the individuals out that apparently go into the profession because they are hungry for power, they get off on the power, they enjoy having the power over individuals, etc... There is a big difference sometimes between "Keeping the Peace", and "Enforcing the Law". A good officer is able to finely balance his actions, reactions, and decisions to keep the peace, while still enforcing the law.

Um yeah, you are totally incorrect in this statement..

The police academy is 19 weeks long.. m-thurs 6am-5pm.. you earn 28 credit hours of college (criminal justice classes) in 19 weeks.. 19 weeks < 1 semester.. 28 credit hours is a full year of school packed into 19 weeks.. not to mention the 3 miles a day/defensive combat/etc. Before you go ratting on police training/education look into it first. I am not saying every cop is good but maybe we should just let everyone run around wild?

03DOHC

Established Member
Um yeah, you are totally incorrect in this statement..

The police academy is 19 weeks long.. m-thurs 6am-5pm.. you earn 28 credit hours of college (criminal justice classes) in 19 weeks.. 19 weeks < 1 semester.. 28 credit hours is a full year of school packed into 19 weeks.. not to mention the 3 miles a day/defensive combat/etc. Before you go ratting on police training/education look into it first. I am not saying every cop is good but maybe we should just let everyone run around wild?
Yeah, that's a complete false alternative. Let them plant evidence, kill people, abuse their power or anarchy. Please.:rollseyes

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Thats ****ed up!!

To the people saying they hate cops... Well... Thats also ****ed up. Dont let a few bad ones ruin it for all the good ones.

Krwy

Established Member
Wow, that is terrible. This is what gives the police force a bad name. A few bad apples ruin the bunch. I hope I never have to be put in that situation. Disgraceful.

Users who are viewing this thread