Police Officer saves innocent girl

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
Well, not quite. He saved her from having a couple more holes to breath out of. Just another *routine traffic* stop, surely there's no danger to that! Instead of shooting her (like a majority of Officers would have done), he used good judgement and consideration for the family he just stopped, fearing they may be down range from his bullets.

Yawn, I know, it's a cop, no one cares when they do anything good.

http://www.policeone.com/officer-survival/articles/7041191-Video-Woman-stabs-cop-with-scissors-during-traffic-stop/

byeofcr

Established Member
i posted this in the other thread and the cop hating brigade didnt even pay attention to it. lol i said the same thing he had every right to shoot her but didnt. good job to that officer.

im sure if he did shoot her tho, someone would be appalled and disgusted by his actions because those scissors werent "able to pierce his vest" or "his pig ass abused his power because she only officially stabbed him once"

gurantee this thread only gets maybe 2 pages.

Last edited by a moderator:

TClark22

Established Member
I lol'd...like bitch i've got a vest on.

If he wasn't carrying a tazer...i bet he would have shot her, i would have if she kept advancing. Not all cops carry tazers.

jhonda

Established Member
I think if you assault a officer with anything but your hands (depending on size difference). You should be shot. That is a disrespect to the law, and the people that have to enforce them. If you don't like that then move to Russia.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
i posted this in the other thread and the cop hating brigade didnt even pay attention to it. lol i said the same thing he had every right to shoot her but didnt. good job to that officer.

im sure if he did shoot her tho, someone would be appalled and disgusted by his actions because those scissors werent "able to pierce his vest" or "his pig ass abused his power because she only officially stabbed him once"

gurantee this thread only gets maybe 2 pages.

So where would that place someone like me, who would have completely sided with this officer had he shot, but will not hesitate to call out INDIVIDUAL officers who present seemingly bad decisions in SINGULAR situations? And when I say call out, also calling out cops & huggers who somehow can always find a way to mitigate idiotic officer actions?

Am I also part of the "cop hating brigade?"

Because I'm tired of this shit.

There's never a middle ground with some of you. Some of you will NEVER argue against the officer, no matter the video or eyewitness testimony involved. And in the cases where there is NO mitigating the cops, most of you are strangely quiet: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-life-imitating-art-police-corruption-scandal

Bottomline? It goes both ways. Don't be hypocrites.

byeofcr

Established Member
So where would that place someone like me, who would have completely sided with this officer had he shot, but will not hesitate to call out INDIVIDUAL officers who present seemingly bad decisions in SINGULAR situations? And when I say call out, also calling out cops & huggers who somehow can always find a way to mitigate idiotic officer actions?

Am I also part of the "cop hating brigade?"

Because I'm tired of this shit.

There's never a middle ground with some of you. Some of you will NEVER argue against the officer, no matter the video or eyewitness testimony involved. And in the cases where there is NO mitigating the cops, most of you are strangely quiet: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-life-imitating-art-police-corruption-scandal

Bottomline? It goes both ways. Don't be hypocrites.

like i said i respect you and your opinion because youve done it and you know how it is. The positive we do is overshadowed by how we are portrayed. Im tired of that shit. I work my ass off to be as good as an officer as i can be, i didnt take this job because i get to play with sirens and lights and **** people up. I took it because I love the work. It do find it offensive when no one will look at from the point of view of a police officer, just pig this and pig that and its a police state. Or even better "that cops who agree to this probably beat their wives and kids". I love my wife and 8 month old. I would die a thousand times just so they could live, id never wrong or hurt them. their picture is in my vest. thats a horrible horrible association to make. god forbid i ever had to shoot someone, i would think of their family and what they must be feeling because thats they way I am, family is everything.

Most cops dont like to fault or find fault because it is soooo incredibly easy to say in hindsight this should have happened this way. there is never a perfect way to do anything in this job, its impossible.

No i dont call you a cop hater, and just because i havent found fault with something ive posted on yet does not mean i dont think that we are not capable of making a mistake. I'm not a "hugger" as you say, I just have my thoughts on things. The cops who did the bad roadside dui checkpoint and then mocked the kid? bad.
The ones who disarmed a completely legal open carry.. bad.
the shoot here years ago when the guy was handcuffed and ran away and got shot, in cuffs, not so good!
so i dont think its fair to assume im blinded by my job, i just have my thoughts on certain situations.

anyway l dont want to take away from this officer and what he did. so im off the podium about it. its just nice to see some the positive posts for once. coughtezz500 what no bacon grease? lol :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThomasL

Established Member
That's nuts. Not gonna say what he shoulda done because it worked out in the end. Job well done.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
like i said i respect you and your opinion because youve done it and you know how it is. The positive we do is overshadowed by how we are portrayed. Im tired of that shit. I work my ass off to be as good as an officer as i can be, i didnt take this job because i get to play with sirens and lights and **** people up. I took it because I love the work. It do find it offensive when no one will look at from the point of view of a police officer, just pig this and pig that and its a police state. Or even better "that cops who agree to this probably beat their wives and kids". I love my wife and 8 month old. I would die a thousand times just so they could live, id never wrong or hurt them. their picture is in my vest. thats a horrible horrible association to make. god forbid i ever had to shoot someone, i would think of their family and what they must be feeling because thats they way I am, family is everything.

Most cops dont like to fault or find fault because it is soooo incredibly easy to say in hindsight this should have happened this way. there is never a perfect way to do anything in this job, its impossible.

No i dont call you a cop hater, and just because i havent found fault with something ive posted on yet does not mean i dont think that we are not capable of making a mistake. I'm not a "hugger" as you say, I just have my thoughts on things. The cops who did the bad roadside dui checkpoint and then mocked the kid? bad.
The ones who disarmed a completely legal open carry.. bad.
the shoot here years ago when the guy was handcuffed and ran away and got shot, in cuffs, not so good!
so i dont think its fair to assume im blinded by my job, i just have my thoughts on certain situations.

anyway l dont want to take away from this officer and what he did. so im off the podium about it. its just nice to see some the positive posts for once. coughtezz500 what no bacon grease? lol :beer:

Lol nope.

Equalbracket

Established Member
That person stopped is like...... finger out the window at the last second as she attempts to stab him. I would of been like hey, crazy bitch behind you dont right me a ticket, thx.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
What a great job by that officer. Guy definitely has cojones the size of basketballs. He would have been in the right had he shot that bitch on the face. I hope she gets plenty of time in jail and a ticket for being out of the damn kitchen.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Great decision by that cop. I'm glad he's ok and that stupid fat bitch is in jail.

raustin0017

Established Member
Should have shot her! Two in the chest, one in the head. Crazy bitch was trying to take him out. Put her down like a rabid dog. No problem for me.

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
meh , Cop potentially being fatally wounded ? Who cares. (opinion of general population of shitbirds)

On that note, She should be dead

Users who are viewing this thread