Police Kills 16 Year Old Student

129saleen

Saleen poster
Established Member
I clearly heard during the news report the officer suffered from MULTIPLE STAB WOUNDS- which sounds to me like the 16 year old was trying to kill the officer-...Junior consciously brought knife to school- Everyone seemed to know something was up- junior was called/taken to Officer's office....I don't like to hear of people dying.. but as Ron White said "You can't fix stupid".

If this is true then I am glad the officer lived.

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member

Lets think hypothetically. Im stabbing you with a knife and we are in close proximity to one another. You have a gun in one hand and a tazer in the other. Now keep in mind, you are being stabbed and the Tazer loses its effectiveness the closer you are to each other. The greater the spread of the probes, the more effective it is. Which tool would you use? If you say Taser, you are a liar.

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
Lets think hypothetically. Im stabbing you with a knife and we are in close proximity to one another. You have a gun in one hand and a tazer in the other. Now keep in mind, you are being stabbed and the Tazer loses its effectiveness the closer you are to each other. The greater the spread of the probes, the more effective it is. Which tool would you use? If you say Taser, you are a liar.

**** the tazer man, you are trying to KILL me, well... I would much rather take yours and live than let you take mine and continue to harm others..

jasonc32amg

Established Member
Why shoot to kill though?:shrug:

The kid doesn't just deserve to die cause he makes 1 bad decision..

Yes he does. If you don't mind being stabbed that's lovely; I think for most it is a fundamental violation of the social contract.

sn95leen

Established Member
... Now keep in mind, you are being stabbed and the Tazer loses its effectiveness the closer you are to each other. The greater the spread of the probes, the more effective it is.
2 questions:
  • Why does distance affect the effectiveness of a tazer?
  • Regarding the last sentence, are you implying that these "probes" get faster the more they travel??

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
2 questions:
  • Regarding the last sentence, are you implying that these "probes" get faster the more they travel??

Spread, not speed. The further the vertical spread of the probes, the more muscle groups are affected.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Kid deserved it... stab someone and you get shot and die. Nothing wrong with that as long as thats how it went down.

musclemustang65

NA again
Established Member
2 questions:

The probes of a taser get farther apart the farther they travel, the taser only effects the muscles between the probes. From a close proximity (a few feet) the taser would only have about a 3 to 5 inch spread meaning you can fight through it since it is effecting a very small muscle group.

According to you and what you're saying about my statement is that EVERYONE that makes a mistake in their lives deserves to die. Well that would leave about 3 people left on earth.

Anyone that is trying to kill someone not in self defense, Yes. There is a massive difference in making a mistake and trying to murder someone.

Bluebullit

Established Member
Quit being ignorant.

What if someone YOU loved were in this situation? I bet you would be crying that he killed your loved one and he didn't deserve to die and you would want the officer held accountable. The kid made a ****ing mistake, no one deserves losing their lives over that. Maybe there was nothing else the officer could have done. We will never know.

so pretty much your saying he should have just let him stab him and the officer would probably die and that would make it fair.. wow now that is a lil bit more than a mistake imo, if you use deadly force on a officer, plan on getting deadly force in return...

SVT GT

Established Member
Ok so where did the officer get stabbed? What was the WHOLE story? Anybody know, seeing that some time went by now? I keep hearing the kid stabbed the officer and the officer shot the kid...the kid died. I don't know everything on this incident and from what it sounds like, at this point, the officer did what he needed to do.

brainpa

Established Member
First off, WRONG THREAD.

Secondly, WTF...are you kidding??? A police officer gets shanked and you think he should whip out a .............TAZER?

There can be only one expected result from that action upon a police officer.
I (or anyone else apparently) don't understand your confusion with the issue.

I noticed you haven't bothered to comment on the posted responses either.

We await your thoughts.

VNGNCE908

VNGNCE
Established Member
According to you and what you're saying about my statement is that EVERYONE that makes a mistake in their lives deserves to die. Well that would leave about 3 people left on earth.

The mistake here was not stealing a candybar/clothes, getting in a drunk fight, public urination, speeding, or other generally non-lethal legal "mistakes", but basically attempted murder of a police officer. Are you being serious that this is simply a "mistake" thats in the same league as other non-lethal mistakes that the common person makes over the course of a lifetime? The kid tried to kill a police officer. It wasn't even a mistaken "plastic gun" or "fake knife" type of event that police officers seem to catch so much heat over, but an actual knife, that actually stabbed him. The mistake here is how the kid was brought up/raised/tought/family situation/society that has made him somehow think its OK to try and KILL another human being, not the fact that the officer defended his own life and the lives of others.

The bleeding liberals who think that "EVERYONE deserves a second chance" are seriously unbelievable to me. Mistakes are to be made, and expected, but you have to deal with the consequences of YOUR OWN actions.The get out of jail free cards and handouts are ruining the country and the people who defend it.

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member

So does this mean i can go stab someone and i get a second chance?:dw:

steeda21

Mr. T
Established Member
The mistake here was not stealing a candybar/clothes, getting in a drunk fight, public urination, speeding, or other generally non-lethal legal "mistakes", but basically attempted murder of a police officer. Are you being serious that this is simply a "mistake" thats in the same league as other non-lethal mistakes that the common person makes over the course of a lifetime? The kid tried to kill a police officer. It wasn't even a mistaken "plastic gun" or "fake knife" type of event that police officers seem to catch so much heat over, but an actual knife, that actually stabbed him. The mistake here is how the kid was brought up/raised/tought/family situation/society that has made him somehow think its OK to try and KILL another human being, not the fact that the officer defended his own life and the lives of others.

The bleeding liberals who think that "EVERYONE deserves a second chance" are seriously unbelievable to me. Mistakes are to be made, and expected, but you have to deal with the consequences of YOUR OWN actions.The get out of jail free cards and handouts are ruining the country and the people who defend it.

:rockon:

perfectly said. i would of pumped another **** you round into before i left lol. I got a strong law enforcement background and will be a cop in short time so i was happy to hear that kid got blasted. People these days scare me sometimes

I'LL B Bok

Established Member
tragic

the cop did the right thing. its sad/tragic because it was a child. i hope the evidence suports the story. i'd like to understand what would motivate a child to go to a cops quarters and stab them. then we can prevent it from happening again and no one has to die.

in the mean time, an armed society is a polite society.

Users who are viewing this thread