Poker Night!!

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
Poker Night!!...5/28

Im not sure if any of you guys play..but I usually host 1 or 2 games a month here at my home. Open bar...though I will bounce your ass..if you D&D. I usually cook up some Brats and burgers. Play .25-.50 texas hold-em, even money, limit. $20 usually lasts...but ive seen guys burn through $60+...it is almost always related to the "OPEN BAR"... :beer:

Just a friendly game...if theres interest...Ill get a game going

Chuck

Last edited:

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
next saturday....5/28....6:00....?

need 9...or 10
If there is more I can set 2 tables.

BRING LOTS OF $$$$$$

you too Rick...cobra parts dont play :nono:

Last edited:

mustangmaniac4l

Grand Poobah SVT Poster
Established Member
ChuckysSVT said:
next saturday....5/28....6:00....?

need 9...or 10
If there is more I can set 2 tables.

BRING LOTS OF $$$$$$

you too Rick...cobra parts dont play :nono:

Seems like Chuck knows you all too well Rick! Leave the parts at home and bring the cash! :rolleyes:

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
Well I didnt realize that next weekend was memorial day weekend. I will still have a game on saturday so let me know if you want to come over. Rick will be playing (one armed) texas holdem......due to an unfortunate event on my sons Yamaha PW 80.....oops. When he heals up Ill have to start him back up w/ the training wheels.. :-D

Get well soon Rick... :thumbsup:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
ChuckysSVT said:
Well I didnt realize that next weekend was memorial day weekend. I will still have a game on saturday so let me know if you want to come over. Rick will be playing (one armed) texas holdem......due to an unfortunate event on my sons Yamaha PW 80.....oops. When he heals up Ill have to start him back up w/ the training wheels.. :-D

Get well soon Rick... :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't mean to laugh at your misfortune, Rick, but I remember doing something similar when I was much younger. Now I stick to a bike that fits me. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread