Pocono raceway roll racing April 4th

MineralCobra

Established Member
Anyone on the forum going to the roll race event in Pocono. I never been but seems like a lot of fun

SVTCruz

Established Member
I never heard of it, but I will look into it. btw what part of the Bronx are you from? I just moved out from the Pelham Bay area

SVTCruz

Established Member
It looks like a fun event. I think I might have to go to this one. Yeah I know where that is. I lived in the Bronx for 15 years. I moved 2 years ago

Last edited:

MineralCobra

Established Member
sweet Mahopac is nice and quiet cant go wrong w that move. If you decide to go or others let me know maybe we can get a group together take a ride there.

SVTCruz

Established Member
Sounds good. I'm about 95% sure I will be going. Only way I won't is if the cobra isn't ready. There are a few other cobra guys who live by me, so I'll let them know as well

03 deadpool

Established Member
I live about 15 minutes from pocono raceway i might go check it out but 60 bucks to spectate seems kinda steep. especially when in all the videos the stands are empty. Scroll through the photos on slipstreams page the black supra with the license plate that says 67 L88 is my buddies car.

Zulu10SS

Established Member
Was supposed to go last year but was having problems with my hood latch (last thing I need is to have my hood blow off doing 100+) Wasn't able to attend the original dates but since they moved it to July 10th I was just able to find someone on the Facebook page that wasn't able to attend the July 10th date so I bought his ticket off of him and just finished the transfer with Slipstream. Im in Jersey near the Meadowlands, will be going out there the morning of if anyone wants to meet up to roll out. Ill be racing in the Sports class.

Users who are viewing this thread