PMS on 94/95 5.0

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Anyone running one?

I bought one but my car has been down so long, so now i dont have time to screw around with it once i finish the car.

For those of you running one, did you get more power with it or with a dynotune and chip? I'm seriously debating whether i should sell it or not.

SM94Cobra

Established Member
I have seen a couple of guys using them, I personally use the Tweecer and got good results from it. I believe the guys with the PMS had good results as well. I initially used it for the timing retards during shifts and the fuel dumps at the higher speeds. I have since been working with the the fuel and timing tables.

When I first put it on my car, with no other changes I picked up 3 tenths and 3 mph on the 1/4

I think it would help you. Hope that helped some

thanks
Scott

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Originally posted by Redsnk95
Works well for me.

Troy

Yea, but you own stangtuning.com, so you know exactly how to use it and are more than experienced with it. Ive read a lot about the PMS on your site, but havent had a chance to use it yet since the engine swap isnt finished. I want to get it running right asap once the car gets running, so i'm not sure whether i should trust myself on the $5k+ invested in the motor with the PMS, or have anderson do it with a tune/chip. I have read that some people have blown their motors with the PMS because they didnt use it correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread