PMS != moody car

maoun

Established Member
who needs chips? my car's got PMS...thanks to brian at B&D Racing ([email protected] him i sent ya).... talk about nice....this thing's incredible

http://www.andersonfordmotorsport.com/pms/pms-46.html

marwane.

pms1.jpg

pms2.jpg

maoun

Established Member
i started wtih some very conservative tunes on a dyno...matched my prior horsepower and tq very easily.....since then i've been upping it slowly but surely with my wideband on the street.....have yet to see #s, but it definitely feels faster.

more importantly, it drives so much nicer and really lets you tune it how you want....everybody focuses on WOT....but not enough on partial throttle....my car runs like an animal from half throttle up...just how i want it to.

maoun

Established Member
dano, you know i'm a road racer and not a drag racer :) ...haven't been to the strip in months man....!

i don't have firm results other than driveability yet....sorry! but there's little doubt that it's faster.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
dano, you know i'm a road racer and not a drag racer :) ...haven't been to the strip in months man....!

i don't have firm results other than driveability yet....sorry! but there's little doubt that it's faster.
That's cool, I was just curious. :)

maoun

Established Member
:) i'll get you the info sooner than later. though for me it's not the #s that matter, but the good tune....my a/f curves are AWESOME.....and compensate perfectly based on water and air temps.....plus, i can change my tunes on the fly to exactly what i want.....to get good mileage on the freeway, etc.....it's just so damn customizable....including all the bells and whistles: NOS tune, wideband plug-in, two-step rev limiter, blah, blah, blah

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
cool! I read about this for the first time in 5.0 magazine. Wish I knew more about it like how it works exactly and how to use it. Things sure have come along way since the mafterburner.

maoun

Established Member
mostly figured out....working out the last little bugs as i drive it throughout the weeks

can't get it to ping anywhere...which is nice...idle is beautiful.....no top end hesitation like many chips have

Users who are viewing this thread