PM e-mail notification...

CobraTom

Banned
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I am having problems with the PM email notification feature. It will send me several dusplicate e-mails notifying me that there is a PM waiting for me here. The past 2 times I received 2 and 3 e-mails respectively. At one instance i received approximately 10 e-mails.

It is not such a huge deal, but I'd hate to get 100s of e-mails at one time because of this glitch. :dw:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
CobraTom said:
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I am having problems with the PM email notification feature. It will send me several dusplicate e-mails notifying me that there is a PM waiting for me here. The past 2 times I received 2 and 3 e-mails respectively. At one instance i received approximately 10 e-mails.

It is not such a huge deal, but I'd hate to get 100s of e-mails at one time because of this glitch. :dw:

Right now there are some software issues being worked out. The email notification for threads has been turned off however the PM notification is still working although it duplicates numerous times unfortunately.

Hope that helps?

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread