Plugs and Tune

delmarsteelers

Established Member
I just bought the 2.76 billetflow with the 4 idlers and the snub bracket. But I have a couple of questions.

# Will the stock plugs be ok

# They also told me the stock belt would work with this idlers kit?

# Has anyone heard of this dyno tune shop. Would you let them tune your 03/04 Cobra. I am from Savannah, GA and there is nothing here.
Dynotune inc.
8741 Lem Turner Rd.
Jacksonville, FL 32208
[email protected]

Thanks for any help!

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Most guys swap out to a colder plug. I run NGK TR'6's and have had no problems...still stock boost though.
Sorry can't help you on that shop.

bRa_DeN

#5449/8394
Established Member
what size gatorback belt will fit the billetflow 2.76 with the snub idler and 3 other idlers?

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
bRa_DeN said:
what size gatorback belt will fit the billetflow 2.76 with the snub idler and 3 other idlers?
The new snub idler bracket? 75" GB belt. With the old snub idler bracket it'll be a 74.5" GB belt.

P.S, In this instance you can reuse your stock belt.

Go here: http://billetflow.com/IdlerBracket.htm (scroll down to the middle of the page)

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
93SVT#18 said:
is there more than one tr6 plug or is that the part #? isnt there more than one type of tr6 plug (irdium or plat)
There's a TR6ix which is the iridium but the one most commonly used is the copper TR6 plug part # 4177. They'll range from about $1.69-$2.00 a plug.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I would seriously just try the copper ones first! No sense in spending almost $50 for a set of iridiums if the set of $14 coppers is working for you. Get them from a local Advance Auto parts or something and if they don't work out then just return them. They've worked for probably hundreds of Terminators and is pretty much the most popular plug for our cars.

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
I have been running the TR6s since I did my first pulley change. I gapped them at 32
thousandths. You live just a hop and a skip from us here in Anderson. We are planning a dyno day in a few weeks and a dyno tuning weekend next month at Amazon Tuning Solutions. Or if you'd like, you could call Rick directly to set up a tuning session sooner. I am sure he would be pleased to get your business! He's great to deal with~

93SVT#18

Established Member
where is anderson? what is it close to? i am having a lapse in memory and cant recall. ? It is in NC isnt itsorry it took so long to reply but i didnt get notification of a reply post for some reason. so i need 4177 NGK TR6 plug correct.

Tommy98016

Heavy Ass Vert
Established Member
delmarsteelers said:
I just bought the 2.76 billetflow with the 4 idlers and the snub bracket. But I have a couple of questions.

# Will the stock plugs be ok

# They also told me the stock belt would work with this idlers kit?

I have the same set up as you and I reused the stock belt and put a set of Denzo IT22's on gapped at .032.

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Anderson is right beside Greenville and Spartanburg in S.C. It is about 1.5 hours from Atlanta and about 1.7 hours away from Charlotte, N.C. We are in between. Yea theNGK TR6s are the plugs that I have been running.

Users who are viewing this thread