Please remove Negative Feedback

onefst87

Established Member
Admins, I would like to request that the negative feedback that I recieved from member 04SNOWMAN be removed from my profile. I attempted to purchase material from this member and sent him payment for it. Once he recieved the payment he refunded the money because he sold it to someone else for more than we had previously agreed upon. After I left negative feedback because of this he responded by leaving me false negative feedback. My request to have this removed is based on the fact that I have done nothing negative to deserve this except leave him feedback that he did not agree with.

Thank you,
onefst87

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PM me a screen shot of the payment you made, and the refund that was issued two days later. If you can't PM me the picture, PM me and I will respond with my email address.

YuGneLrn2Day

Established Member
SWEETSVT99 I'd like to have my negative feedback removed. I can E-mail you a screen shot showing where I received funds from other member before onefst87. I tried to explain this to him, and even gave him time to purchase it before the other member, but I did not recieve anything until a day later. So I moved on to the next potential buyer.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
SWEETSVT99 I'd like to have my negative feedback removed. I can E-mail you a screen shot showing where I received funds from other member before onefst87. I tried to explain this to him, and even gave him time to purchase it before the other member, but I did not recieve anything until a day later. So I moved on to the next potential buyer.

So you made a deal, and because it took ONE DAY to receive funds, you "move on to the next buyer"? Wow. Unless you specifically said that items must be paid for same day, a one day return isn't out of line in any way.

Not to mention, I PM'd you the link to this thread encouraging you to come tell your side of the story, and this is what you come up with?

onefst87's negative feedback will be removed.

What the hell is wrong with people these days.. :nonono:

YuGneLrn2Day

Established Member
I sent him a PM asking if he still liked to buy it didn't receive anything back saying so. If he would've said yes I'm still interested, but wouldn't be able to make payment until so and so, then I would've held on to it until then.

Last edited:

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I sent him a PM asking if he still liked to buy it didn't receive anything back saying so. If he would've said yes I'm still interested, but wouldn't be able to make payment until so and, then I would've held on to it until then.

So are you going to state your side of the story one post at a time? I don't have time for that crap, I gave you a chance to come in here and explain your side of the story so I wasn't removing negative feedback from someone that deserved it. That didn't happen, he got his negative feedback removed.

Done and Done.

YuGneLrn2Day

Established Member
***ADMINS***

Myself and onefst87 came to an understanding on how the transaction went, and I'll admit I could've delt with it a little better, but I was in a need to sell state of mind. Which is the reason why I sold it to another member so quickly. Would it be possible to have my negative feedback removed since both parties have talked about this matter?

Users who are viewing this thread