Please read this!

snakeeyes99

SVT Poster
Established Member
I need some feedback from the mustang community. I am currently working on a website that would allow you to click on any aftermarket and OEM exterior parts and view it on the mustang of your choice online. In other words, you select the stock mustang of your choice and basicaly view how your car could look if you buy the certain parts. It would be like doing the parts interchange on Gran Tourismo 3 in between races. I might make it so that you can order the parts directly from the site as well. How valuable would this be to you?

Would you like this type of site and frequent it often? Or do you think it really isn't necessary.

yes
no

If you do like this idea would you want it in a 3D photorealistic video game format or
photochopped spectacle or
realistic illustration based artwork?

All opinions welcome. thanks

Black93Cobra

Established Member
While I think there is a segment of the Mustang community that would find this type of site valuable, it isn't for me. I prefer the understated approach on all Mustangs, stock exterior save for wheels and big bad Baer brakes. I'd rather spend my money on performance items for the engine and suspension. So to answer your question, that type of information would not be valuable for me and I would not frequent that type of site.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
I would be interested in your site. 3D photorealistic video game format please.

Users who are viewing this thread