Please post pics of your 03-04 Cobra w/Saleen wing

BAFRAID

VERY AFRAID
Established Member
I'm thinking of getting a Saleen rear wing for my 03 Cobra. I've seen pics of what it looks like but I would like to see more!!! Post em if you got em, please.... Thanks....

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
255322857xzFLGF_ph.jpg

255322910urxUHu_ph.jpg

255323136VESyOx_ph.jpg

255323286XqpbAi_ph.jpg

Last edited:

BAFRAID

VERY AFRAID
Established Member
Nice!!! Mine is DSG, I hope it looks good. How much of a pain in the ass is it to install???

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
I had one on my 03 it didnt look right, after a while it started to sag in the back and the hole where the trunk lock lines up was off center. It just looked cheap and out of place. I ended up takin it off and underneath there was a cut out in the trunk for a third brake lite so i bought an 01gt thrid brake lite...and went wing less looks preaty clean, it also took 11lbs of weight off my cobra.:pepper:

SVT04

Established Member
Sorry ,but the stock spoiler is what looks best on the 03-04 Cobras. The number one prerequisite for running a Saleen wing is poor taste....:xpl:

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
SVT04 said:
Sorry ,but the stock spoiler is what looks best on the 03-04 Cobras. The number one prerequisite for running a Saleen wing is poor taste....:xpl:
Your crazy.

The S-281 Wing looks the best on 03/04 Cobras and 98' Cobra's hands down. The stock ducktail on the 03/04 is a close second though.

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
03MUSCLE said:
I had one on my 03 it didnt look right, after a while it started to sag in the back and the hole where the trunk lock lines up was off center. It just looked cheap and out of place. I ended up takin it off and underneath there was a cut out in the trunk for a third brake lite so i bought an 01gt thrid brake lite...and went wing less looks preaty clean, it also took 11lbs of weight off my cobra.:pepper:

Bh001.jpg

Mine's sagging also. I took it back to the body shop twice to get it fixed but it won't stay in place and keeps shifting down. :nonono: Someday I may just replace the whole decklid and spoiler, but I'm in no big hurry now.

Users who are viewing this thread