please post pics of chrome fr500's on sonic blue

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
ok i need a pic of the chrome fr500's on a sonic blue cobra if anyone has one. ASAP!!! going in on a gp and i need to see them. as of now im going with the black fr500's and im having doubts. thanks you all.

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
I want to see also! Chrome FR500's + a drop please. thanks!

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
well apparently nobody has chrome fr500 wheels on their sonic blue cobra.. hmmmmmm...... well i guess they must look like crap. so apparently im goin with black.

Sonic03inSC

Established Member
SONICSNAKE03 said:
ok i need a pic of the chrome fr500's on a sonic blue cobra if anyone has one. ASAP!!! going in on a gp and i need to see them. as of now im going with the black fr500's and im having doubts. thanks you all.
Where is the gp at ? Im in the same boat

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
www.mach1registry.com scroll down to group purchases. u have to ask about it. or ic an do it for you. there were supposed to be i think 10 or 20 people in it. now i think there is over 40.lol havnt heard any responses from the main guy in afew days. but jsut go take a look.

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
why chrome? so i can be like everyone else on this palnet and have chrome wheels? lol j/k. They do look awesome thats why im havin a hard time. they say go with your first thought. which was black for me. but who are they? what do they know? lol

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
ok im usin sonic03insc's post. this stupid to have the same post goin right next to one another lol. so look around for his thread.

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
I haven't seen any that I can recall...but a guy in town who posts on here, code3smith, has black FR500's on a SB. But I haven't seen any chromes that I can remember.

Users who are viewing this thread