Please please please be somebody here

ademily87

Established Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOoItgMFXlg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

What a freaking idiot. Just another Terminator owner making us look bad.

Video summary, hes out beating on his pullied car bouncing it off the rev limiter constantly, claims that a Ford GT can't shake him when the gt was obviously playing with him, back to back pulls and bouncing off the limiter.

So I commented and said pretty much "hey guy, be careful if you dont have any cooling mods beating on your car like that or you're gonna blow it up"

He says after that... You just gotta read it. He's quite the idiot if you ask me. All I tried to do was help him. :banghead:

He also calls the ford gt a mustang gt! Wtf?! And says NO gt mustang can touch these cars without boost and obviously I know nothing about the 04 cobra hehe:D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

flS/R

Established Member
this logic by people is always the trump card

douche said:
...we drive it like this everyday and have never had a problem with this motor ..

once I hear this from someone, they have just proven to me that they are an idiot. If he is not a member here we can probably expect a thread from him soon as a noob. It will likely be "help, my engine is knocking, it wasn't doing this before"

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
why do the people in my age group continuously make us look like jackasses. Dont watch his other vids, they are just as depressing

ademily87

Established Member
"This car comes stock with a bad ass intercooler. ..it never even gets warm"

Hahahahahahaha omg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
He must be high based on his comment or just doesn't know s*** which is probably the reason. What a total noob. poor poor car

Last edited:

03sm3341

Established Member
Anyone else see three Check engine lights in the day time video? He thinks its fast now fix the damn lights it'll be a rocket ship!

Users who are viewing this thread