Please - need PID for air charge post blower

Don03cobra

Established Member
I'm pulling my hair out.
I have 2010 Shelby and sct itsx. I'm building my own data logging configure file and every time , the act2 (as well as others that I've tried) show complete silliness when I try to look at the data. I'll see air inlet temp of 90* (which is accurate) and the act 2, or even I've picked "down stream" will show a 22 or 24k range number (example 23,318).
Please help!!!!!!!
Which pid will work????

Jon82387

Established Member
Try a couple different ones.... should either be IAT2 or downstream air temp. Whichever one gives you regular temp numbers is what you want!

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member
I am not surprised; there are several threads documenting this problem with SCT X4. DOWNSTREAM AIR TEMP (DMR) works on my X3 but not on my X4... I get the same BS you are seeing. I have contacted SCT twice for this specific issue, and still no fix. Contact SCT tech support and be persistent. I hate to recommend it due to all of the problems recently with updating handheld tuners, but is your firmware updated? That is the first question they will ask you. Good luck!

Don03cobra

Established Member
Also, what should accurate temps look like? Stock blower (until next week) 2.59 pulley. If inlet air (ambient) is 90*, what would be realistic - just so I'll know that it is the correct reading. 140*? Thanks again!

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member
25-30*F over intake air temp while cruising with cooling mods in my signature.

nxhappy

Established Member
should be "downstream air temp"

can you use livewire and a laptop ?

Users who are viewing this thread