Please keep in your thoughts and prayers...

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I guess as we get older the reality of death of a loved one or someone close to you is imminent. I'm sure most of us have in some way dealt with the lost of a loved one or know someone that has.

This year has been very hard for not only me, but for alot of my close friends that have been dealing with the same situation.

I would kindly ask that you keep the following people in your thoughts and prayers...

Denice Lewis, who earlier this year lost her father to cancer

Dave Guy, whos dad is fighting unfortunately a losing battle with cancer.

Harold Horton, whos mom is fighting cancer. He is currently taking 2 days out of his work week to take his mom to Philly for treatments.

Russ Martin, whos dad is fighting cancer.

Some of these folks many of you know...

Then last week, a co-worker of mine who I've known for 22 years(we got hired together) just found out that his cancer after being in remission for 9 years is back. He has a wife and 2 kids, and is only 42yrs old. I can only imagine the battle they face.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
To me its a modern day plague. I am sure everyone of us have people close to us that has or has had a round of cancer.

Thoughts and prayers to all fighting cancer and their families today!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Thanks Ken
Thinking of all of you during this difficult time and keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Remember the following

What cancer cannot do: invade the soul, suppress memories, kill friendship, destroy peace, conquer the spirit, shatter hope, cripple love, corrode faith, steal eternal life or silence courage.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I like that Denice.
I know it can hit at any age, I guess I'm glad I made it to the point where it won't be shocking if I hear about it.

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
Thanks Ken
Thinking of all of you during this difficult time and keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Remember the following

What cancer cannot do: invade the soul, suppress memories, kill friendship, destroy peace, conquer the spirit, shatter hope, cripple love, corrode faith, steal eternal life or silence courage.

Truer words could not be said- or more beautifully spoken....

My Mother had 2/3 of a lung removed a couple years back as a result of that cursed monster.... And have known a number of other people affected as well.

When I had the first MRI done on my back I was told that there is a 2cm sized something or another showing on my spleen. I couldn't bring myself to deal with 2 things at the same time, so whatever it is remains on the back burner until my back issues are resolved.

Many here have kept me and my family in their thoughts and prayers and I am happy to do the same for others- I will pray that they, and their families, find all the strength needed physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Users who are viewing this thread