PLease keep an eye out

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
Hey everyone, my car was just stolen tonight, so please keep an eye out. It's a Black 93 svt cobra, and we live in the sf bay area. There have been alot of car thefts around hear latelly, and we hope this wasn't a profetional job. There wasn't any broken glass, but 2 days prior someone tried to steal the left tail light and busted it. The plates say "BLK VYPR". So if you see a black fox body cobra with that plate or a busted left tail light please call 911 and report it. Thanx

P.S. you can contact me at [email protected] and/or [email protected]

Lee

Established Member
:cuss: Makes me sick! Your loss is our collective loss. Sometime, tell us what you learn from this along the lines of what you did, or didn't, do to protect the car, and what you'll do in the future. This might help all of us understand what works and what doesn't. :cryying:

Snake_93

Established Member
They cant steal it, i know that for a fact. It wont start for them for 2 reasons but im not going to go advertising what those are.

Well now that this statement has been proven false....would you mind telling us what those 2 reasons were?

And perhaps why these 2 reasons did not prevent the theft of your car.

Black93Cobra

Established Member
Man that sucks!! :mj: I hope you get you car back in one piece. I had a really nice '88 LX Coupe stolen and stripped several years ago, it is really awful. Mine was a pro, they never caught the perps, all I got was a check from the insurance for about half what the car was worth with the mods. Best of luck, as Lee said, your loss is our collective loss..

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
I saw a teal 93 cobra shell on ebay a bit ago... it was recovered, and was going cheap last time saw it....

Im terribly sorry.. I hope they cuff and stuff the people that stole your baby....

There has been word of a lot of 93 cobra thefts lately

-Homer

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
fce94f20.jpg

fce94f17.jpg

fce94f09.jpg

Last edited:

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Where in the Bay Area are you? I'm in South City. Keepin' an eye open.

I live in san pablo, the car was stolen in richmond, which is close to oakland which is the bad part. It may already be in thousands of pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread